We are starting work on our strategy for re-opening. We want to work together with our users who will be thinking about starting up their activities again at the Hall. To this end we are beginning a consultation exercise by asking our users by e-mail to help us formulate our reopening plans. In this way, we will be able to operate in a way which is both workable and safe for all our users and visitors.
With the main hall being 180 square metres (18m by 10m), by applying the current 2 metre social distancing, currently the potential capacity is 45 people. When the government relaxes the social distancing, capacity will increase accordingly.
If you are a regular hirer at the Village Hall, we are requesting your input on restarting your sessions at the Hall. Your comments will be greatly welcomed. We’ll keep any input confidential and only use it for the purposes of implementing the best reopening strategy.
We are working on a risk assessment to facilitate opening the Hall and are very interested in your views regarding the following questions:
1. Are you hoping to restart/start your activities at the Hall once we are allowed to open?
2. What factors might influence your decision?
3. What risks can you identify for your activity?
4. What measures would you anticipate putting in place yourself to mitigate these?
5. What measures would you like to see the Hall put in place to assist your return?
6. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to help us reopen the Hall and we look forward to welcoming you all back!
In the meantime, please accept our very best wishes in these testing times and take care!
With best regards,
Wereham Village Hall Trustees.