Get Online to Get Connected with Get Digital
- Do you feel left behind by technology?
- Baffled by what your children or grandchildren are doing online?
- Unable to find work because every application is online.
- Embarrassed to keep asking family and friends for help with your device?
- Want to stay connected with people far away and want to learn more ……
- Sessions are friendly and relaxed.
- You can work at your own pace and ask questions at any time.
- You can bring along your own device such as an Apple or Android phone or iPad. If you don’t have an iPad or device we can bring some along on the day!
What will I Learn?
- How to create an email address,
- Use e-mail for everyday life including sending an attachment or applying for work/online forms/universal credit.
- How to use Social Media to buy and sell online
To book the Digital Taster Session, you can also pop into the Village Hall office Mon-Fri 10am to 3pm and complete a form with your £10 payment for the 5 week course to staff (Jo, Lyn or Sara) or call 07497 430005. Places are limited to 16, early booking advisable.
5 Week course in February for those who enjoyed the January Taster. Wednesdays, 2.45-4.45pm, Feb 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, 6th March, all bookable (including refreshments).
Course delivered by Norfolk Community Learning Services – for more info, contact Bob Jordan, Community Learning Development Officer – 07788 566496. All proceeds from this event are to cover event costs for the Wereham Village Hall Charity, Charity Registration: 1168472