- Hatha Yoga - Monday 9.30am to 11am. Main hall. Become more aware of how we conduct ourselves, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Call Gail 07938978980
- No Mean Feet, foot care specialist – 1st Monday and Tuesday of the month, 10am to 2pm, meeting room. Call Steve 07837 506906
- Friends of Wereham Village Hall (FoWVH), fundraising events group –7.30pm. Monthly meet to discuss new ideas and organise events. Call Doreen 01366 500218 or email doreenirolph @talktalk. net
- Pilates - 9.30am to 10.30am. £5 Increase flexibility, joint mobility and circulation. Main hall. Call Christine 07796 102677
- Pop Up Café - 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month 10.45am – 1pm. Main Hall. Selection of hot drinks and a slice of homemade cake £1.50. Light lunch £2.50. See Facebook or call Doreen 500218 for latest menu.
- Craft Group, social fundraising group - 2nd Tuesday of every month, Community Room, 10.30am – 12.30pm. Meet for a social, drink, cake and try different crafts. Call Rosemary 01366 501330
- Wellbeing course, 1pm to 3pm, 5 weeks from 21st May, Community Room. Delivered by Norfolk Community Learning Service. Book 01603 306606 / 0777 6474 491 or email CLDO@norfolk.gov.uk
- Restore and More Yoga, 7pm to 8.15pm, Vinyasa Flow, main hall. Call Gemma 07943 848431
- Zumba - 9.30am to 10.30am, main hall. A fun dance-fitness programme. Call Domonique 07769 341680
- Cash Bingo - doors open 6.30pm, eyes down 7.30pm, main hall. Café open before and during the break. Weekly prize money + jackpot with prize Bingo’s at Easter and Call Diane 01366 500798.
- Line dancing 30am to 11.00am, main hall, beginners welcome, £5. Call Ron 01406 350732
- Short Mat Bowls 7pm to 9pm, main hall. £2 per player, spectators are free, includes tea/coffee and biscuits. New players welcomed. Call Philip 01366 501330
- Youth Club (Term Time) 4.45pm to 6.45pm, main hall. Age 8+, free of charge. Call Swann Project 01366 386259. Tuck shop including hot dogs 50p, drinks and snacks.
- Drama Group ‘Wissey Players’ every other Thursday 7.30pm to 9.00pm, community room. Call Keith 01366 500976
- Wereham Tots, (Term Time), parents and toddler group 10am to 12.00pm, main hall. £2 per session for up to 2 children (50p per additional child). Call Angela 01366 500115.
- Tai Chi, 12.30pm to 1.30pm, £3, main hall. Helps with breathing and relaxation. Call Pete 01945 700222
- Cinema Night, Friday 24thMay ‘Johnny English Strikes Again’. Bar open from 7.00pm. £5. Loyalty card, 5 for the price of 4. Book events or call the office 07497 430005. See trailers on Facebook.
- Mobile Library – stops by Fridays, monthly, at 12.45pm on the 17th May, 14th June, 12th Call in for a cuppa while you wait.
- Car Boot and Café last Sunday of every month except April & December. 9am to 1pm, Café open 8am with hot breakfast rolls, snacks and drinks. To book a £5 pitch indoor/outdoor call/txt Phillip 07759033492.
For more information on activities, cinema listings or to book, go to whats-on or or pop in weekdays 10am–3pm to speak to Angela, Lyn or Sara or call us on 07497 430005, www.facebook.com/werehamvillagehall or follow us on instagram, werehamhall_1960